In line with Government guidelines, we do not offer Pay On Demand™ to those users where Centrelink payments make up 50% or more of their total income.
Below is our eligibility criteria for Pay On Demand™:
- All your salary income has to be deposited by your employer into the bank account you linked to Beforepay - we need to detect the 2 most recent salary transactions. We DO NOT accept direct bank deposits as salary payments.
- Your salary income is NOT being deposited into a savings account. These accounts have restrictions with your bank so we are unable to service it.
- Work cover payments are NOT eligible.
- Centrelink or government benefits cannot make up more than 50% of your income.
- We do not credit check you, however, we analyse your income and expenses to ensure you can repay us without causing you stress - you must pass our credit assessment criteria.
- You must make at least $300 in income after tax each week.
- You must have a regular pay schedule (weekly, fortnightly, monthly), and your pay needs to be regularly deposited into your account on the same day all the time.
- We service full-time, part-time, casual workers and contractors. We also service on-demand workers who work for the following companies - Uber, UberEats, Deliveroo, Bolt and Menulog.
- We do NOT service self-employed, business owners, or if you work from home.
- We do NOT cater to individuals with irregular or infrequent pay schedules.