As part of our commitment to give Australians greater control over their finances, we have developed our own assessment tool based on spending behaviour and pay cycle to encourage responsible spending.
In order to Cash Out with Beforepay using our Pay On Demand™ service, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You make at least $300 in income after tax each week. (Note: Centrelink and other types of government benefits cannot make up more than 50% of your income.)
- You have a regular pay schedule (weekly, fortnightly, monthly) and your pay is regularly deposited into your account on the same day. We do not cater to individuals with irregular or infrequent pay schedules.
- You classify as a full-time, part-time, casual worker or contractor, or are an on-demand worker for Uber, UberEats, Deliveroo, Bolt or Menulog. (Note: We do NOT service those who are self-employed, business owners, or work from home.)
- Your salary income is deposited by your employer into the bank account that is linked to your Beforepay account. (Note: We need to detect the 2 most recent salary transactions and DO NOT accept direct bank deposits or WorkCover payments as salary payments.)
- Your salary income is NOT deposited into a savings account. We are unable to service these accounts due to certain bank restrictions.
- You pass our credit assessment criteria, which is based on an analysis of your income and expenses. (Note: This is not a credit check. We do not perform a credit check and our assessment does not affect your credit score.)