In order to use Pay On Demand™, our cash out feature, you must meet our eligibility criteria as outlined below.
Please note we do not cater to individuals who are self-employed or receive majority of their income from Centrelink or other government benefits.
To be eligible, you need to meet the following requirements:
- All your salary income has to be deposited by your employer into the bank account you linked to Beforepay - we need to detect the 2 most recent salary transactions. We DO NOT accept direct bank deposits as salary payments
- Your salary income is NOT being deposited into a savings account. These accounts have restrictions with your bank so we are unable to service it
- WorkCover payments are NOT eligible
- Centrelink or government benefits cannot make up more than 50% of your income
- We do not credit check you, however, we analyse your income and expenses to ensure you can repay us without causing you stress - you must pass our credit assessment criteria
- You must make at least $300 in income after tax each week
- You must have a regular pay schedule (weekly, fortnightly, monthly), and your pay needs to be regularly deposited into your account on the same day all the time
- We service full-time, part-time, casual workers and contractors. We also service on-demand workers who work for the following companies - Uber, UberEats, Deliveroo, Bolt and Menulog
- We do NOT service self-employed, business owners, or if you work from home
- We do NOT cater to individuals with irregular or infrequent pay schedules