As part of our sign-up process, we verify your identity to make sure your account details are correct and secure, confirm you are eligible for Pay On Demand™ and that we are sending funds to the right person.
Sometimes we may have trouble verifying your identity in the app. The good news is that we can now verify your identity with 100 points of ID. To do this, we’ll just need you to:
- Take clear photos of your documents that make up 100 points of ID
- Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full legal name.
We’ve made it easy for you by providing a list of ID documents you can choose from below.
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Current passport (can be expired up to 2 years)
- A driver licence issued by an Australian State or Territory
- Road and Maritime Services photo card
- An identification card issued to a student at a tertiary education institution
- Council rates notice
- Land Titles Office record
- Document from your current employer or previous employer within the last two years
- Marriage certificate (for maiden name only)
- Credit card
- Medicare card
- EFTPOS card
Note: You need to submit at least one primary identification plus any other forms of identification from the list below that totals or exceeds 100 points.