We can now verify your identity with 100 points of ID to assist you in getting access to your Pay On Demand™. Primary documents are worth 70 points and secondary documents can be worth: 40, 35 and 25 points. Total points must equal or exceed 100 points using any of the below documents.
NOTE: You need to submit at least one primary identification to pass the 100 points system.
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Current passport / Expired within 2 years
- A driver licence issued by an Australian State or Territory
- Road and Maritime Services photo card
- An identification card issued to a student at a tertiary education institution
- Council rates notice
- Land Titles Office record
- Document from your current employer or previous employer within the last two years
- Marriage certificate (for maiden name only)
- Credit card
- Medicare card
- EFTPOS card
Please take clear photos of your selected documents that add up to or exceed 100 points and send them through to email@example.com along with your full legal name and email address attached to your Beforepay account.